Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Weekend

After a rocky start to the weekend and much debate in my head, I decided to join Patrick on his trip home to Houston.



We routinely stopped at Buc-ee's on the way up and had ourselves a romantic Buc-ee's parking lot picnic.



(In case you were wondering...yes, Brittany and I DID cut Patrick's beard into pieces!) ...you're welcome :]



(...and even though there's only a picture of me cutting the beard, Brittany was totally there helping and this photograph is proof because you can see her boot.   See....  Right there.  Brittany's boot.)

So yes.  Back to the mini-road trip to Houston.  Super fun, right?  I got to play video games, eat yummy foods, laugh with my favorite twin brothers + Brittnay, trampoline, and skate a little [and I do mean, very little].  Is balance something I can learn?  I sure hope so.

While I really wish I could explain in more detail how relaxing and joyous my weekend was, Daniel Laruso is calling my name and I must oblige or else he'll karate chop me in two!

さようなら!

2 comments:

Andrea Lee said...

I love patsy's beard and your baby bangs!

matt/britt said...

So glad you decided to come! We should have videotaped Matt & Patrick being our arms though, hahaha!