Thursday, March 25, 2010

Prayer Blogging

I was joking around with Jacob the other day about our Bible study starting a prayer blog so we can keep up with each others prayer requests, needs, praises, etc. Well, here I am. Prayer blogging. Someone please make me more Christian.

I'm not gonna lie. It sort of takes a lot for me to pray these days. I've gotten into this really great habit of harboring all my burdens and only praying when I'm at my wit's end. I'm also gonna be pretty honest when I say I mostly don't pray all that much 'cause my faith in the power of prayer has pretty much gone kaput.

Well, here goes.

Prayer Requests:

1. Mern + bebeh + motivation
2. Dad + health + encouragement
3. Mom
4. Apryl + future plans
5. Me + direction + job things + transitioning into adulthood and being okay with that + just me in general. Lawd knows I need all the prayer I can git!

K that's it for now because I'm too tired.

Oooh, but before I forget...

Praise:

I GOT TO HANG OUT WITH MY BFF TONIGHT. IT'S ABOUT DANG TIME.

1 comment:

Andrea Lee said...

Gurl, believe in the power of prayer! hahah no but really... i got your back, gff :)